JKS Manufacturing launches the first of several Jspec lift systems for the new Jeep Gladiator JT, 3-3.5” J-Rated Systems allowing clearance for 35-37” tires. Engineered to maintain on-road comfort and handling while improving offroad capability, these new 3-3.5″ J-Rated Systems build on JKS’s legacy of innovative solutions building a true dual-purpose platform ready to tackle your next off-road adventure or highway commute to and from the office.
- Front and rear dual rate coils springs (standard or HD)
- JSPEC Custom Valve Gas Shocks or FOX 2.0 Performance IFP Shocks
- JKS MFG front adjustable trackbar
- JKS MFG front sway bar quicker disconnects
- Front caster cam locks
- Front/Rear bump stop extensions
- Rear extended sway bar links
- Non-Rubicon models come from factory at lower ride height
- This system will net 3.5” front / 2” rear
- The final stance the same for Rubicon and non-Rubicon.